Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 1

Today is day 1.

Day 1 of what?

Well, anything I want it to be day 1 of. I read a quote that said this:

"Make goals for yourself.
Stay quiet about them.
Smash the shit out of them.
Clap for your Damn self."

I like that.
I like that a lot.

Today could be day 1 of not worrying about God's plan for my oldest son's life.

Today could be day 1 of not sleeping my life away.

Today could be day 1 of not trying to figure everything out.

Today could be day 1 of getting healthy.

Today could be day 1 of not letting other people's opinions get to me.

Today could be day 1 of not seeking everyone's approval.

Today could be day 1 of not drinking.

Today could be day 1 of not leaning on the comfort of being in a man's arms (or bed).

Today is day 1 of whatever I want it to be.

Today is another "day 1" where I get to choose to BREAK FREE of all that holds me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment